Radon…you may or may not be familiar with the word and what it is. Simply put it is a radioactive gas that is highly toxic and is found in many homes across America. But the scary thing about radon gas is that is has no smell, taste or sight! Along with it being the second leading cause of lung cancer, makes it a concern when moving into a new home you are unfamiliar with.
So let’s take a minute and review some facts about Radon to better inform ourselves:
If you are unsure if your home contains lethal levels of radon do not hesitate to have your levels checked. We are happy to help you have the air in your home tested for this gas. It is better to know there is a problem so you can take the necessary actions to fix it.